Sea freight specialists since 2009
Sea freight, also known as ocean freight, is one of the longest established forms of transporting goods internationally. It’s also one of the most economical. While air freight is favoured for time-sensitive shipments, sea freight is still the first choice for many businesses and individuals looking for a cost-effective solution.
Small businesses and individual customers may not typically consider sea freight as a viable option, as it tends to be associated with larger companies exporting high volumes of commercial cargo. But sea freight services can also be a great option for transporting personal effects.
With our LCL (part container load) service, you don’t need to have enough cargo to fill a whole container in order to get a beneficial shipping rate. But if you do, we also offer FCL (full container load) shipments.
Why not find out how much you could save by filling in the quote form above? Getting a quote is free, with no obligation to register or book.
Transglobal Express has been trading for over 20 years. We’ve established a reputation for freight forwarding expertise, great value-for-money services, and exceptional customer care.
- Port-to-port LCL and FCL sea freight services to over 500 international ports.
- Free price comparison for a variety of routes and vessels.
- An easy-to-use booking system – with prices inclusive of all associated charges up to the destination point.
- An optional collection service from an address of your choice.
- Support with shipping documentation. Our customer care team will assist you for the duration of your shipment and beyond.